Submitting an Abstract
ICMR requires all who wish to submit their work to the conference to submit an abstract describing the proposed paper on capital market opportunities in Malaysia and the region in roughly 100 – 200 words.
The abstract should include the following:
- Purpose of study
- Summary of findings
- Results and conclusion
- Significance of the study
Below are some suggested topics, however ICMR is open to other areas of study. Do reach out to us at email@example.com to enquire further.
- ESG & Sustainable Finance
- Transition Financing
- Measuring ESG & Evaluation Mechanisms
- Financial Inclusion
- Digitalisation of Capital Markets
- Digitalisation & Innovation Financing
- Market-based Financing for SMEs & MSMEs